which is best UE 5 PRO or denon AH-700/751 ??
Feb 13, 2008 at 12:40 AM Post #16 of 21
that's a ridiculous price btw! even 99euros is pretty heavy.

Feb 13, 2008 at 8:58 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by meridius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
has anyone ordered from these before
HiFix the Hi Fi and Audio professionals

and how much is postage ?

I've never ordered from them buddy, but I went through the order process to check the postage myself and the total came up as £99 so I presume it's free.

Soosieq also replied to you in the Denon C700 comparisions thread about the guy that was selling them on here for $99 not sure if you seen it or not...

Feb 14, 2008 at 6:36 AM Post #19 of 21
yep but hes from japan so same import duty and tax theres a local shop that will do these for £110 which is on denons website but see if i can get them down to the same price or lower than the mail order

Feb 15, 2008 at 5:42 PM Post #20 of 21
well just got a pair of denon ah-700 from my local hi-fi shop as thay are a denon dealer which denons site states

got them for £90 as it was the last ones in the shop and he wanted ride of them plus i am good friends with him as well

just a couple of questions
Q1 willl thay get to the best after 20hours use?

Q2 when you take them out of your ears do the rubber buds want to turn inside out ? well try to

Q3 is there any better rubber buds you can use to get a better sound and isolation and fit ??? for these

thay do fit very well but i was just woundering if i can get more out of them

Q4 well not a questrion just to say that these sound totaly amazing never thought sound could sound so good the only problems is thay sound much much better in a room but on the public transport you seem to lose some of the quality becasue of background sound so i hope there is some other better buds to place on these to make them more isolation

thansk for any help

Feb 15, 2008 at 11:22 PM Post #21 of 21
meridius - if you go and look at the first page of the Denon thread, you'll find quite a few answers to your questions. There is a lot of information there, including stuff about burn in and alternative ear tips etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meridius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well just got a pair of denon ah-700 from my local hi-fi shop as thay are a denon dealer which denons site states

got them for £90 as it was the last ones in the shop and he wanted ride of them plus i am good friends with him as well

just a couple of questions
Q1 willl thay get to the best after 20hours use?

Q2 when you take them out of your ears do the rubber buds want to turn inside out ? well try to

Q3 is there any better rubber buds you can use to get a better sound and isolation and fit ??? for these

thay do fit very well but i was just woundering if i can get more out of them

Q4 well not a questrion just to say that these sound totaly amazing never thought sound could sound so good the only problems is thay sound much much better in a room but on the public transport you seem to lose some of the quality becasue of background sound so i hope there is some other better buds to place on these to make them more isolation

thansk for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back