Which is best amp?
May 6, 2022 at 5:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

gianni60

100+ Head-Fier
I have Lotoo lpgt TI and would like to try to add a definitive portable amp.
Will not use amp when i walk or in the airplane,for exemple,but when i use in the garden in summer,in holiday in rented home or hotel,ecc

Which is the best for you or which suggest?
Cayin C9,Romi Audio,Woo Audio WA8,Mass Kobo,Pico Audio origa or others?

Thanks

May 10, 2022 at 8:04 AM Post #4 of 6
I have Lotoo lpgt TI and would like to try to add a definitive portable amp.
Will not use amp when i walk or in the airplane,for exemple,but when i use in the garden in summer,in holiday in rented home or hotel,ecc

Which is the best for you or which suggest?
Cayin C9,Romi Audio,Woo Audio WA8,Mass Kobo,Pico Audio origa or others?

Thanks
So many variables from budget to taste, and let’s not forget synergy.

if I’m going for quality sound on holidays I go for The chord Hugo 2… not cheap, but if you like the chord sound hard to beat… again, taste is a factor. With the audio 64 U18 it’s very nice.

if I’m not too worried about sound quality, like cycling or in a plane, a dongle will do…

T

May 10, 2022 at 12:39 PM Post #5 of 6
I would say Cayin C9 (especially for high driver IEM's and woodied headphones). I have it paired with my LPGT (non-Ti version) and am in love. Heard very good things about Woo's WA8 but not as versatile as C9. I would recommend reading through the C9 thread.

Last edited:
May 10, 2022 at 12:49 PM Post #6 of 6
I am partial to a Chord Mojo 2/Poly combo. Solid performance sound wise, good battery life, works with headphones or IEMs, flexible storage capacity. Use like a desktop or throw it in a pocket if you want to go for a walk about or do some chores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back