Which (iPod Line Out Dock Adapter) to get?
Sep 27, 2009 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

PanzerIV

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for this small little thing and maybe also for a good cheap lod cable too but mostly for the dock adapter. I use a iPod 80Gb with AKG K702 and a PA2V2 amp so all I pretty much need now is that line out thingy. As usual I can't find crap at all in Canada so I'm looking online in North America trying to find a decent deal. However I really don't feel like paying more than 15$CAD for this little accessory.

So my 2 questions are:
1- Does it still works when you raise the volume by the "touch wheel" when using a dock adapter or you can only adjust the volume through the amp?
2- Which of the 2 below would you get, and why? (Pro/Cons)
Example #1 of iPod Line Out Dock Adapter
Example #2 of iPod Line Out Dock Adapter

I feel more like getting the first one since it's cheaper and the shipping fee isn't rip-off like the second one. I like the fact that I could also use any cable on it as it is very useful if someday for whatever the reason is, if my cable breaks I could just replace it with any new cable like for my K702 headphone instead of having to change the whole thing as I'm really not a DIY. I would be using a very cheap standard mini-to-mini cable if I go for example #1 so I was wondering if the build-in cable from the #2 is much better than a standard mini cable or if it's pretty much the same.

Sep 27, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #2 of 12
Both of those would probably do the trick for a basic LOD, but in my experience, those bulky dock connectors can be a little dangerous for the health of your iPod's dock. Depending on how careful you are, of course. But I managed to break the dock of my iPod 4G back in the day, using one of those. Now I went for a DIY low profile dock made by a head-fier. Of course these personalized DIY cables will cost you a little bit more than those bulk eBay offerings. But they'll probably sound a bit better too.

Sep 27, 2009 at 4:09 AM Post #3 of 12
Hmm, do you know all the users from this forum who build by themselve low-profiles dock adaptor for sale? I already seen it a while ago but can't remember who was making those. I agree the bulky offerings on eBay looks dangerous in long-term for the health of the dock. I already had to change my mp3 player (Zen Vision:M) only because of a bulky 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor from Sennheiser that broke the headphone jack after about 1 year...

Sep 28, 2009 at 12:26 PM Post #4 of 12
When using a LOD the volume adjustments on the iPod won't make any difference. The line out level stays the same. So any volume adjustments would need to be made on the amp.

I use the LOD you have listed as #1 (purchased from the same seller on eBay). I like the flexibility of being able to use any mini cable and any cable length. I can use a longer cable for plugging in the car, I can plug in a cassette adapter for car use, I can use a shorter cable for a portable amp. For portable use you'll probably want a mini cable with a 90-degree connector just to make the assembly more low profile.

iBasso also sells the same LOD if you don't want to go through eBay.

Sep 29, 2009 at 1:42 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ham Sandwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iBasso also sells the same LOD if you don't want to go through eBay.

Why the heck does no one sell low-profile docks like the stock one from Apple or some home-made from this forum?!?

Another question, concerning the example #2 would the sound quality still be better than using the headphone jack, even if it's a cheap cable that is on it? Cause it's twice cheaper than the #1 so if the cable won't reduce the quality and will still make it better than the headphone jack then I could get it instead to save money.

Sep 29, 2009 at 6:26 AM Post #6 of 12
Search the DIY-threads about low profile docks, PM someone who seems knowledgeable. As far as I know, there are no "members of the trade" or brick and mortar shops that deal in low profile LODs.

Sep 29, 2009 at 7:14 AM Post #8 of 12
Yeah very good idea mostly since I'll only find a low-profile by geting a DIY guy. I already heard people recommanding Punisher much more than once so I'll see with him how much that would cost as I would be kind of **** off if I spend 20$+ to try line-out and find out that it's the same or barrely just a little bit better than the headphone jack.

Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Sep 29, 2009 at 10:03 AM Post #9 of 12
Whatever floats your boat. I'd say you are not really hearing the potential benefit of using a PA2V2, if your sound is amplified by the iPod headphone amp as well. Is that worth the price of a dock? I guess it depends on everyone's own priorities.

Sep 30, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whatever floats your boat. I'd say you are not really hearing the potential benefit of using a PA2V2, if your sound is amplified by the iPod headphone amp as well. Is that worth the price of a dock? I guess it depends on everyone's own priorities.

So you mean that having the sound amplified by both the iPod's headphone amp AND the PA2V2 is worse than just having it amped by the PA2V2 only, like if the amp from the iPod would degrade sound quality before sending it to the PA2V2? That could make sense.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

But damn I contacted Paul and 65$ + Shipping is way overpriced just to have it "low profile". LOD pictures by elvishpiledriver - Photobucket

One LOD with a high quality cable on the bunch of "expensive" I've seen on Ebay was something from China for 32$.50CAD + 2$ shipping so why would I pay a little more than twice much just to have it "Low Profile" ... that's why it sounds rip off to my ears. Oh well I'll prolly end up just getting that cheap 6$ one and if someday it breaks I'll get the 12$ version. As for Punnisher I remembered I already asked him some months ago but he never replied so I bet he will keep ignoring for whatsoever the reason is.

Oct 6, 2009 at 3:00 AM Post #11 of 12
Êëèçìû ãåÿì Ïîíî ññ ïåðèñ õèëòîí è ïîðíî ñ åëåíîé áåðêîâîé Ëåòèöèÿ êàñòà ïîðíî Èíöåñò êàê ñûí òðàõàåò ìàìó Âèäåî áäñì ãåè Ïîðíî â àðìåíèè Áåñïëàòíîå ïîðíî îíëàéí ñåêñ Ïîäñìîòðåííîå ëþáèòåëüêîå âèäåî ñåêñ Âèêó òðàõàåò ôèçðóê Ãåé ñåêñ ìóæ÷èíàì Êèñêà ñîñàòü ×àñòíîå ïîðíî ðóññêèõ Ìèíè ïîðíî îíëàéí Âñòðå÷è äëÿ ñåêñà Ñìîòðåòü ïîðíîðîëèêè îíëàéí Õèòðîæîïàÿ ìîëîäåæü Ãåèè çíàêîìñòâà Ïîðíî âèäåî ëåçáèÿíêè Àðõèâ ïîðíî èíöåñò Ïîðíî ãàëåðåÿ ñïåðìà Ïîðíî îíëàéí ñ àíàñòàñèåé ïðèõîòüêî Ãðå÷èñêèé ãåé Ìèòðîôàíîâ ïîðíî ôèëüì Ëþáèòåëáñêîå ïîðíî hot virgin ***** Ïîðíî òðàíññâèñòèòû Ñåêñ â ïàëàòêå Ïîðíî ïîðêè Ïîðíî ðóññêèå çðåëûå òåòêè Õõõ çàãðóçêè ïîðíî Ïîðíî øàøêè Ñìîòðåòü ïîðíóõó Ñìîòðåòü ïîðíî öåëîê Ñêà÷àòü ïîðíî âèäåî äæåíèôåð ëîïåñ Ãåè áðåñòà Áàáóëüêè ïîðíî ãàëåðåÿ Ïîðíî ëèçàòü âëàãàëèùå Ïîðíî íà âûñîêèõ êàáëóêàõ Ñåêñ òðàõ ïîðíî ðîëèêè Çðåëûå æåíùèíû çàíèìàþòñÿ æåñòêèì ïîðíî Ôåñòèâàëü ïîðíîôèëüìîâ Ñåêñ ñ ñ òîëñòûìè âèäåî ðîëèêè Êàê ïðàâèëüíî äåëàòü ýðîòè÷åñêèé ìàññàæ ñòóïíåé íîã Êà÷åñòâåííîå ïîðíî âèäåî Ñìîòðåòü ãåè slimy ***** Ïîðíî õîëëè ìåðè êîìñ Áåïëàòíûé ïîðíî ñàéò Æåñòêîå ïîðíî êàêàþùèå Ñåêñ ñ ðîäíîé òåòåé Õà÷ó òðàõíóòü ïàðíÿ Ìåáåëü äëÿ ñåêñà Þíöû ñåêñ ãåè ×àñòíîÿ ïîðíóõà äåâñòâåííèö Èçâðàùåííîå ïîðíî ïîñìîòðåòü Ýðîòè÷åñêèå îáúåêòû äëÿ ñèìñ 2 Ó÷èëêó îòòðàõàëè æåñòîêî ðåàëüíûå ïîðíî ðîëèêè Ñåêñ ôåñòèâàëü â Àæóðíûå òðóñèêè Ïîñìîòðåòü ñåêñ èç ìóëüòèêîâ Îáîè ïîðíóõè Ñåêñóàëüíàÿ ñíåãóðî÷êà Êà÷åñòâåííûé îðãàçì Áîá äæåê ñåêñ ìîëîäûå òóàëåò ïîðíî Ñîñàòü ÷ëåí Îíëàéí áåñïëàòíî ïîðíî ïüÿíûå Ìàìà ïîðíî îíëàéí Äîìàøíåå ïîðíî ïàìýëà àíäåðñîí Âîçðàñòå ãàëåðåÿ ïîðíî Ïîñìîòðåòü ãåé ôèëüì îíëàéí Ñóïåð ïîðíî çðåëûõ Ñåêñè ïûøêè Êàê óíè÷òîæèòü ïîðíî ñàéò Ìàñÿíÿ ïèñüêà íà ïèñüêå Ïîðíî ïîääåëêè çâ¸çä Ñêà÷àòü ïîðíî áåç îòïðàâêè Ïîðíî ñ òàäæè÷êàìè Ðâóò öåëêè Ïîðíî ñàéòû ëåñáèÿíêè Ðàçãîâîðû î ñåêñå Ïîðíî âèäåî êà÷åñòâî Ïîðíî âîëî÷êîâîé Ïîðíî ðîëèêè ãåè Ôèëüìû ñóïåð ïîðíóõà Âûâàëèâàþùèåñÿ ñèñüêè Ïîðíî ñòóëü÷èêà Ñåêñ ìàññàæ ðóêîâîäñòâî âèäåî Ïîðíî æåíñêîå äîìåíèðîâàíèå ñòðàïîí Ñêà÷àòü ñàìîå æåñòîêîå ïîðíî Ñåðèàë äåâñòâåííèöà Ñåêñ ñ ìàìîé îíëàéí Ïàðåíü îòñîñàë ÷ëåí ó ó÷èòåëÿ ìóçûêè Ñåêñ ìåæäó äåâóøêàìè Ðîññèéñêèå ãåè ñîëäàòû Ïîðíî ñàéò îðãàçìîâ Èùó ïîðíî àêòðèñó Ãåé ïîðíî êàçàêè Òðàõàþòñÿ ñòàðóõè Ýðîòè÷åñêèå ôèëüìû ãåè Çà ìèð âî âñåì ìèðå ïîðíî ðîëèêè Îôèöàëüíûé ñàéò ãååâ â ðîññèè Òðàõ öåëîê Ñî÷íàÿ ìÿñèñòàÿ ïèçäà Ñóþò â àíóñ Ïèçäà àíæåëèêè âàðóì Ïîðíî ãàëåðåÿ ôèñòèíã Àëèíà ñèñüêè Ïîðíóõà ìèíåò ñïåðìà Ñìåíà ïîëà ñ ìóæñêîãî íà æåíñêèèé âèäåî òðàíññåêñóàëèçì Ñèñüêè â ñïåðìå ïîðíîðîëèêè Ïîðíî ðîëèêè ãåè îíëàèí Ó÷èò äî÷êó ìèíüåòó Ìåãà òîëñòûå ïîðíî äåâêè Ñìîòðåòü ïîðíî âèäåî áñïëàòíî Èùó äðóããåé â ã õîðîã Ïðîãðàììà ñêà÷èâàíèÿ ïîðíî Ìîÿ æåíà ñ ïàðíÿìè Þëè÷êà ïîðíî Ïèçäà èíöåñò Òðàõíóòü ïüÿíóþ ìàìó Òðàõíóòü ïüÿíóþ ìàìó Ïîðíî çðåëàõ Ñïóñòèëà òðóñû ìàëü÷èêà Ïåòðîçàâîäñêîå ïîðíî Ïðèâàò ïîðíî âèäåî ðîëèêè Ñåêñ ïîðíî ðîëèêè îãëè Àíêåòû ãåé ïàðíåé Ìóæèêè ïîðíî Ïîðíî æ¸ñòêàÿ ýðîòèêà Ïîðíî ãåè òðàíñâåñòèòû Ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà Âèäåî ìèíüåòîâ Íåæíûé âîçðàñò è ïîðíî Ñåêñ ìàìî÷êè ñ ñîñåäîì Ðûæèå ïîðíî Ìàëü÷èêè ãåè ìîëîäûå Ñàìîâîëêà ïîðíî ñàéò Ïîðíî èñòîðèè ïðî ìîëîäûå ãåñòáîîê Ãðóáî òðàõàë Ïîðíî êóõíå riped ***** Ïîðíî òâ ÷¸ðòèê ðó Ãåè êðóïíûì ïëàíîì Ïîðíî â ïîëüøå Ïîðíî àíàëüíûå øàðèêè Òîëüêî æåñòêîå ïîðíî Ïîðíî âåá êàìåðà Ñàìîå æîñêîå ïîðíî Ïîðíî îíëàéí ñìîòðåòü ìàìî÷êà Ïèçäà àíàñòàñèè çàâîðîòíþê Ïîðíóõà â ôîðìàòå 3gp Àíàëüíîå ïîðíî êëèïû Ïîðíî ãàëåðåÿ çðåëûõ æåíüùèí Òðàõ â ïðåçèðâàòèâàõ ïîðíî Êëèï äåâñòâåííèöû Àðîìàò ñåêñà Îòåö òðàõàåò äî÷ü Ëèæó â ïàðêå Ñìñ çà ïðèÿòíûé ñåêñ Ëåçáèÿíêè îí-ëàéí Ïîðíî ãàëåðåé Ñåêñóàëüíàÿ ýíåðãèÿ ïëàìåííûå ðóêè Ïîðíî ó÷åíèê òðàõàåò ó÷èëêó Ïîðíî ìîÿ ëþáèìàÿ ëóíêà Ñåêñ íà âèäåî îíëàéí Ñïåðìà íà ëèöå îíëàéí Îíëàéí âèäåî ãåè ëåñáèÿíêè Ãåè äðóã äðóãó ñîñóò Ñåêñóàëüíûå äâèæåíèÿ äëÿ äèñêî Ãåè ïîðíî ñàéòû Î÷åíü äëèííûå âîëîñû ïîðíî Êàñòðàòû ïîðíî Àíàëüíîå ïîðíî ãàëåðåè Ñàìûå îòêðîâåííûå ïîðíî Äîñòóïíîå âèäåî ñ àíàëüíûì ñåêñîì Õî÷ó ñíÿòñÿ â ãåé Ìèð ïîðíî àðáóçèê Ïîðíóõà ñ êàçàøêîé Ñóïåðïîðíî ãååâ Òðàõíóë êîðååö Äåâóøêà âèäåî ñåêñ Ïðèãîâîð ïîðíîãðàôèÿ Êèíî ëåñáèÿíêè Ñèñüêè ìÿë Ïîðíî ðîëèêè àíäåðñîí Èùó áîãàòîãî ãåÿ Ñåêñ ñîëäàòû ðóññêèå ãåè Ïîðíî ôèëüì ñ ðóññêèìè Ñìîòðåòü îíëàéí ïîðíî öåëêè Ïîðåâî ìàòåðè ñ ñûíîì Ñåêñ ñ îëüãîé áóçîâîé äîì2 Íàñòîÿùåå ÷àñòíîå ïîðíî Ìåäîñìîòð äåâñòâåííèö Ïîðíî â âòðîåì Ïîðíî ìàìû è ñûíîâüÿ ×åðíîêîæèå ãåè ïîðíî Ñåêñ äðóãîì Ìîðäû òðàõàþòñÿ Ñåêñ íà ðàáîòå Ïîðíî áàðñêàÿ îõîòà

Users who are viewing this thread

Back