Which IEM is the best for electronic dance music under $300?
Oct 27, 2008 at 10:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ThaxThax

New Head-Fier
I'm an electronic dance music listener and I'm looking for an in-ear earphone with slamming bass. I'll listen with ipod classic. My budget is $300. I"m new to this and I'm hoping to get some help from you guys. pls help me with this, if u have some experience on IEMs.

Oct 27, 2008 at 4:13 PM Post #4 of 8
UE Triple.Fi 10 Pros can be found for under $300.00

Oct 27, 2008 at 4:40 PM Post #5 of 8
super fi EB no doubt! (atleast they sound great to me with my elektronical music
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Oct 27, 2008 at 11:44 PM Post #7 of 8
Future Sonics Atrio M5s or M8s -- for (well) under $200. Rich, deep bass, but not bloated. Well worth the extra effort to seek them out and get them online. I listen to a very wide variety of rock, pop, blues, soul, alt country, acoustic, indie, etc. music, including some bass-heavy electronica (Brian Eno, Thievery Corporation, Moby, Groove Armada, Massive Attack, David Holmes, Mylo, etc.), and the Atrios pair very well with unamped iPods, which aren't the most bassy players around ... but the sound is "bigger" with the Atrios than it is with some other earphones. Excellent value for the money, as well. Check out the Head-Fi thread ...

Also, I haven't heard the Sleeks, but they come highly recommended by some Head-Fi posters who have owned the Future Sonics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back