Which IEM is reccommended?
Feb 24, 2012 at 1:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

lordzephyr

New Head-Fier
I am currently using TF10 which i have just sent for reshell.
I am thinking of getting another earphones, currently looking at aurisonics ASG-1(any reasons to get AS-1 except that it is customs?) and Heir Audio 4A.

I have been looking at Heir Audio 8A and JH 16, read from reviews that JH16 is brighter compared to 8A. may i know which CIEMs have a similar sound signature to TF10 ?

Thanks

Feb 24, 2012 at 4:42 AM Post #3 of 4
The JH16 isn't more bassy than the 8.A per se. I own both.

Check out average_joe's custom review thread @ http://www.head-fi.org/t/541494/multi-custom-iem-review-resource-mfg-list-discussion-thread-17-reviews-alclair-reference

May 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #4 of 4
I too am stuck on which ones to buy. I've never really had "good" IEMs. I've been a classical musician most of my life (violin/viola) in different symphony orchestras. I love ambient music, 80s rock, as well as classical music. I've read great reviews on JH13/JH16 and the Heir Audios. I know that there are many other great IEMs out there, but I'm still stuck what to get. I'd say that I'm looking for clarity and crispness of sound more than anything, but I also like a warm sound. It doesn't have to be "bassy" per say, it's just I'd like to hear the music the way the performers intended it to sound. ANY help would GREATLY be appreciated. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back