Which IEM is bigger? UM1/2 or E2c?
Mar 13, 2006 at 3:02 PM Post #3 of 6
i owned E2C before and now the UM2.. The E2C is alittle bigger in size... The UM2 has the same size ans shape as UM1.. except heavier... They have a slimer profile

Mar 13, 2006 at 3:09 PM Post #4 of 6
I have the E2C's and am considering an upgrade to the UM1's. Most people say they have much lower profile compared to the E2C's, and are more comfortable.

And I hate the cord on the E2C's because they don't stay behind the ear very well, always ending up over my ear lobe which is very uncomfortable

Mar 25, 2006 at 1:38 AM Post #5 of 6
I optd for the UM1's

After 2 days now I just love them they have a very low footprint.

I could somewhat sleep with my E2c's but felt them when I would lay my head sideways.

The UM1's however I cant feel a thing, and the cable is soo sooo sooooo much better then the E2c's it actually stays down and out of the way

Mar 25, 2006 at 6:40 AM Post #6 of 6
I've only had the UM1s for a short time, but they are very comfortable. Probably the most comfortable IEMs I've tried. The cord stays quite nicely, which I think is due to the fact that they use a twisted cable.

They are very low profile, but not having e2s to compare them with, I can't really say for sure how they will differ. I will tell you, that they do improve quite nicely with an amp. I wasn't impressed with my first listen. However, after giving them a bit of time, and amping them, they are actually quickly becoming a new favorite.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back