Which Hockey team is your Most Hated?
May 13, 2008 at 7:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

Yikes

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=small]Which Hockey team is your Most Hated? I’m listing the teams that I believe have the largest Hate appeal. I’d list them all but a poll won’t hold that many.[/size]

[size=small]Montreal Canadians [/size]
[size=small]Boston Bruins[/size]
[size=small]Detroit Red Wings[/size]
[size=small]Philadelphia Flyers[/size]
[size=small]NJ Devils[/size]
[size=small]Pittsburgh Penguins[/size]
[size=small]Dallas Stars[/size]

May 13, 2008 at 7:39 PM Post #3 of 25
I'd bet that there are not many who truly hate the leafs. Just their Division oponents.

I couldn't list all.

I should add the Rangers
biggrin.gif

May 13, 2008 at 7:43 PM Post #4 of 25
No hate for the Lightning? I would think a team in Florida who took home the cup once should inspire some hate in all the die-hard yankees. The fact that they immediately crashed and burned might satisfy all your ill feelings.

May 13, 2008 at 7:47 PM Post #5 of 25
The only sport that I care about is Hockey. I'm a Flyers fan first and I know how other teams and fans hate the flyers.

I'm an ex-season seat holder for the Bruins.

I have zero feelings one way or the other toward the Lightning.

May 13, 2008 at 7:48 PM Post #6 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yikes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd bet that there are not many who truly hate the leafs. Just their Division oponents.

I couldn't list all.

I should add the Rangers
biggrin.gif

talk to fans outside of toronto area.

They hate the leafs with a passion.

May 13, 2008 at 8:05 PM Post #8 of 25
Hate Montreal, dont like Boston, but The Maple Leafs are the team I dislike the most. I Like all the other teams on your list and was rasied in Detroit and went to a ton of games as a kid. Had season tickets when I lived in Dallas and enjoyed both there runs to the cup finals. Also have free tickets to any home Thrashers games I want to see.

May 14, 2008 at 11:10 AM Post #14 of 25
Hate the Rangers and RedWings, but none come close to the Flyers. Ugh! Hope the Pens put them out soon, although if Crosby doesn't stop whining at the refs could very well start to hate him too. Totally agree about Pronger and the rest of his mob..Goons one and all and I am surprised Philly haven't gone after him he would fit on that team perfectly..Meatheads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back