which headphones to get?
Nov 14, 2008 at 4:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

lilyungn

New Head-Fier
Hi, Im new with headphones and i went to best buy i listened to the Bose on ear headphones I liked them very much, what I liked the most was the bass but they were far to expensive and ive been told i can get better headphones in that price range.

Can any of you recommend good headphones that arent to expensive and sound as good as those Bose, what I like most is good clean bass. Thanks.

Nov 14, 2008 at 5:06 AM Post #3 of 3
I highly recommend Audio Technica ATH-M50 if you seek and excellent, powerful, clear and detailed bass response along with equally great midrange and highs. It's also of similar format as the Bose on ear headphones - that is the ATH-M50 is a closed design, relatively portable and lightweight, very comfortable and has very good isolation. The sound quality and build quality on these, however, is much better than that of Bose IMO and I believe that the ATH-M50 is also better than most open 'phones in the same price range, making them one of the best cans you can buy for that price, period.

Oh yeah and you can buy them for less than $159 - try Ebay or Google and you can get these cans for $100 US or even less, which makes them an amazing deal IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back