Which Headphones are best for Toilet time?
Aug 24, 2002 at 5:26 AM Post #61 of 67
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
mom is anal about cleaning the bowl.

Interesting choice of words. Could this be a Freudian slip?

Aug 25, 2002 at 12:12 AM Post #62 of 67
Regarding Hirsch's comments about a waterproof META, I know that there's a whole bunch of waterproof cases out there; heck, I've got a bright yellow clunker in my closet...

...easy to find if it "gets lost"...

[size=xx-small]whoever said audiophiles were anal?[/size]

Aug 25, 2002 at 2:55 AM Post #63 of 67
lol. the public toilets are the pressurized ones i think, but they still can get clogged...
wink.gif
.... at my work, taco time, a toilet overflowed and went into the dining room... about an inch of standing water everywhere. lucky it was a clean bowl when it overflowed! it has happened 2 times tho... those new toilets really are horrible. they need to redisign toilets!!

Aug 27, 2002 at 3:30 AM Post #66 of 67
I think I've found the best quote from stereophile

I recently spent several days going around to the various Dung Huts that sell these headphones alongside Bose speakers, microwave ovens, and Dirt Devils, and when it was over I just wanted to lower myself into a tub of Noxzema and be left alone for a couple of months. Forget radiation testing on humans—I'll happily mainline any glowing syringe Uncle Sam cares to try out on me so long as he doesn't clap a pair of Satanic cheap-ass dungphones on my head while he's cooking my works.

evil_smiley.gif

Aug 27, 2002 at 3:38 AM Post #67 of 67
Quote:

Originally posted by Toddathan
This thread brings all new meaning to Corey Greenberg's phrase "dung phones!"

I think you can get clap from these. One must be very careful with dung phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back