Which head-fi member lives close to you
Jul 15, 2006 at 6:21 PM Post #47 of 56
I think most of the guys who go to the Oregon meets do. People like Seeberg, Devwild and Gigabomber

Jul 15, 2006 at 7:46 PM Post #48 of 56
Well a head-fier lives in Utah south of me, another up in northern Idaho (forgot the names), and all the guys from headroom and TTVJ they are about 4-6 hour drive away in Montana.

Edit: I forgot Mr. PD in Oregon.

Jul 15, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #49 of 56
When in Columbus, OH, I don't know of anyone actually.

When at Georgia Tech, in Atlanta, hozo, Fitz, Mulveling, Purk, Tom, and then the UGA folks, Teerawit, aznsensian, Mevyn, thats all I can think of.

Aditya

Jul 15, 2006 at 8:26 PM Post #51 of 56
I don't think anyone lives close to me. One guy had parents in a town I often work into, and I met him there. apnk lives with in 200 miles of that town.

We used to have a member in south east Washington that would put him with in two hours drive of my home. I don't think that he is still active here.

All those Oregon guys live on the other side of the state from me. I dare say anyone in Spokane Washington or Boise Idaho is closer to me.

Jul 15, 2006 at 8:46 PM Post #52 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
RX7_fan, BRBJackson, EDWOOD, Jasper994, PeterY83, 909

I'm somewhere around these people as well, in Woodland Hills. 15 minutes away from a Fry's and a place that sells the whole line of Grado's and Sennheiser's. Not too shabby...

Jul 15, 2006 at 9:07 PM Post #53 of 56
NYC... need I say more?

Also, bong lives about 5 blocks away from me, and gloco is about 15min walk from me.

Jul 16, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #55 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
You should drop by sometime...if you are not that far away..
biggrin.gif

I used to live 3 mins from Tom and about 40 mins from Mulveling, but after I moved, it is now 10 mins to tom and 25 to 30 to Mulveling.

I just may take you up on that sometime. I still haven't heard any AT cans, as I missed the boat on mulveling's mini meet.

Jul 16, 2006 at 5:48 AM Post #56 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn
I just may take you up on that sometime. I still haven't heard any AT cans, as I missed the boat on mulveling's mini meet.

Do I smell something brewing?
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back