Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Audeze lcd 5

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
May 1, 2022 at 3:25 PM Post #2 of 9
Is there a choice C, other?

May 1, 2022 at 3:29 PM Post #4 of 9
May 1, 2022 at 3:34 PM Post #6 of 9
Ill check out the Meze elite. I had the D8000 Pros a while back and ended up selling them to another member here.
Lots of love for the Elite--they're not like the Empyrean. Hope you get a chance to demo them!

May 1, 2022 at 4:22 PM Post #7 of 9
There is by far not enough information in your post ... unless you just want some random people pick a random headphone which at best shows which brand did better marketing :)

Personally I would not choose any of them but in the end your preferences, your music style and your system synergy matters.

I'd recommend you to go to a store and try the headphones yourself on your own gear and with your own music to get a picture of what you're getting into.

My TOTL of choice are the STAX flagships and the Susvara but that's just me :)

Cheers and all the best

Last edited:
May 1, 2022 at 4:30 PM Post #8 of 9
Depends on your budget. I'd like to stay under $500. I have Sundara's, AKG 702's and Sennheiser HD 6XX's. I've been looking at Audeze LCD-2's and that's goes into my ouch zone. But I'm tempted.

May 1, 2022 at 4:36 PM Post #9 of 9
Depends on your budget. I'd like to stay under $500. I have Sundara's, AKG 702's and Sennheiser HD 6XX's. I've been looking at Audeze LCD-2's and that's goes into my ouch zone. But I'm tempted.
Might want to look at the Monoprice M1570 if the LCD-2 is on your radar but the price hurts. The M1570 punches way above its weight and is currently on sale for $330.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back