which earphone to go next? <$300
Nov 1, 2008 at 10:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

keita

New Head-Fier
can anyone help me choose a new earphone for my ipod video under $300?
the earphone i'm using now is Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 studio.
i usually listen to rock, anime, and classic. Most of what i listen has woman vocal so i want to have high sounds that is fit to woman vocal.But i want the bass sounds fit to rock.......
also, i usually listen to music outside so it would be nice if it cuts off the sounds outside
i was thinking of buying Image X10, SA6, UE 5pro and i'm having a hard time deciding to find which. Which one should i buy, or are there any other good earphones?

i'm planning to buy it in amazon, but if anyone know better place than this, please tell me

thank you for reading my poor english

Nov 1, 2008 at 11:45 AM Post #2 of 11
well for 300$ you could go directly to the UE TF10 pro
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2008 at 3:09 AM Post #7 of 11
thanks for replying

well, the problem is that i'm living in Japan
so i was going to get my friend living in the US to buy one for me in amazon since my friend is visiting japan in winter break
and in amazon, the 10pro costs more than $300.......
but since i'm used to the Ultimate Ears sound, so it might be nice to buy the 10 pro...........
it makes me think hardar lol

Nov 2, 2008 at 4:28 AM Post #11 of 11
If you have good fit with the super fi 3 studio, I suggest you get the triple fis. The super fi 3s were my first set of IEMs as well and the triple fi was an excellent upgrade for me.

I know for that triple fis will sound amazing for classic and classic rock, since they have excellent separation and tight bass w/ clear, forward vocals. I found the stock cable to be just slightly above par, I thought the recabled triple fis were amazing.

Best place for me to buy headphones is the For Sale forums in head-fi. Prices are cheaper and buying here usually comes w/ little bit of extras here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back