Which earphone for me?
Jul 30, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #2 of 5
Super.fi 5 pro's are at a superior level all together. I'd definitely choose the UE over the Ety. It's more dynamic, better punch, better clarity-- just about everything, in my opinion, compared to the rather thin sounding of the ER6i. This doesn't mean Ety doesn't make good products, again the two models you just mentioned are just at different levels.

Jul 30, 2007 at 11:42 PM Post #3 of 5
I heard that the er6i is very weak on the bass, which isn't what I want for rock music
Do you think that I will be disappointed if I upgrade from koss ksc75?
Or should I spend $100 more and get the SF5 pro?

Jul 30, 2007 at 11:45 PM Post #4 of 5
Yes, you should spend $100 more on the SF5.Pro. The ER6i is almost like a budget phone, and at that price mark there are other products, with varying user opinions. This is just my opinion, there are many other people who likes the sound on the ER6i, but it is fact that there is more bass presence in SF5.Pros.

Jul 30, 2007 at 11:47 PM Post #5 of 5
If it's mostly rock you listen to, you'd probably prefer the super.fi 5 pro. I had them myself and sold them, but only because rock formed too little of my collection to warrant keeping them. I found them a little too much for softer music, acoustic, classical etc - but I really enjoyed them with rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back