which cowon player have got better SQ??????
Aug 17, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #2 of 15
x5
wink.gif

i heard they are all pretty equal.
i should think the best one marginally would be the one with the least amount of junk extras on it. I think the iaudio7 should be pretty deadly.

Aug 17, 2007 at 11:52 PM Post #3 of 15
the i7 and the X5 are the best regarded cowon players of the moment,
if you want a X5, be quick, the X5 is going to get hard to get as its production has been ceased, and the X5L even harder,

Aug 18, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #8 of 15
I only like my DAP's on flat settings. The D2 and G3 failed to me in that. Do you guys have made those opinions on flat settings or not?

Aug 20, 2007 at 3:19 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by DominicKarma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We reviewed all 3 of those players so check'em out dude: http://www.dapreview.net/e107_plugin...nt.php?cat.309

it's been reviewed for usability and fuctionality, however there's no conclusive comparison of sounds between cowon products, and other players... Would be nice to have someone do a more comprehensive comparison on sound quality..

Aug 20, 2007 at 9:50 AM Post #15 of 15
yeah we didn't do a head to head of SQ because we had each DAP at different times. If we did do a comparison between Cowon products then we would have people saying they wanted comparisons between those and the iriver DAP's etc... I seem to remember the i7 and D2 use the same wolfson chip so the two should sound pretty close to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back