Which color of headphones should i get?
Oct 6, 2016 at 12:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

AndreReed

New Head-Fier
what´s up buddies, i´m deciding which color should i get for my beats pro.
yeah, i know beats isn´t the best brand, i know i can buy other "better" headphones for less but i don´t wanna read some commentaries like " hey m8 just get these ones bla bla" so please just give me your opinion, i´m deciding between the silver/gunmetal and the infinite black. which color should i get? 

Oct 6, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #2 of 11
Black is classic.  Silver is flashy.  Decide which statement you want to make while wearing them.

Personally, I'd have to get red to disguise my ear bleeds.

Oct 6, 2016 at 1:42 AM Post #3 of 11
So let me get this straight. You are comming to a community that really only cares about audio quality and you dont want to hear about it and all you want is fashion advice? Sorry mate i think you are in the wronge place.

Oct 6, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #4 of 11
Woah, be nice now. This forum is indeed primarily geared towards sound, but if you want to ask a bunch of sound nerds for fashion advice I don't see why that isn't allowed
biggrin.gif

I'm an all-black-everything kind of guy so my preference would be clear, but just look at your clothes and see which colour would fit best.

Oct 6, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #7 of 11
yeah, i know beats isn´t the best brand, i know i can buy other "better" headphones for less but i don´t wanna read some commentaries like " hey m8 just get these ones bla bla" so please just give me your opinion, i´m deciding between the silver/gunmetal and the infinite black. which color should i get? 

I don't like flashy things... depending on where you are, it makes you a target.

So if I had to pick, I'd go with black.

Oct 6, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #8 of 11

go bold... go pink, you only live once

Oct 6, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #9 of 11
If you get the black ones add pin stripes...it will make them louder
basshead.gif

Oct 6, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #10 of 11

Get them customized.

Here's the LA Lakers version

Except the first thing that comes to my mind is this kind of rice cake, not the Lakers.

Oct 6, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #11 of 11
Black all the way. I got the titanium studio wireless, and I feel like the matte black would have been better. Really it just depends on what you want. I've seen radioactive green and neon pink beats headphones and they seemed perfectly fine to me. The question is, do you want to make a statement or do you want to be subtle but stylish.
And the beats pro aren't terrible, but I reccomend the studio wireless that are only $50 more (according to google).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back