which closed headphones should i get ?
Jan 23, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #18 of 20
was just down at a local music-shop and hear a pair of DT770.. but the 250ohm version... sounded nice IMO... a lot of bass.. but thats also cool.. think my HD600 is a bit dull at times with the bass... sometimes you just need a bass that kicks you right into the ear
biggrin.gif
heh...

Though i were wondering if the famous Darth beyer mod is worth it... its a lot of money... But i think i would really like the sound of such cans...
Are there a big difference.. and is it worth it (skylab ?
rolleyes.gif
) I mean.. a full "DARTH-conversion" costs more than the headphones itself ?...

But well i could start with some DT770's and then upgrade later if my wallet suddenly (but probably not) should grow... hmm...

Jan 23, 2007 at 6:38 PM Post #19 of 20
The Ultrasone PROlines are a good choice. When I first heard my PROline 650 I though "wow these cans have way too much bass" but it settled down after a while. Now I love the bass. I've only heard the beyerdyamic DT 990 PRO, so I can't say if the PROline has more bass than the 770. The PROline 650 is less airy , has more and deeper bass, more mids, less highs compared to the 990.

What I can say though is that if you want bass you won't be disappointed by the PROlines.

Jan 23, 2007 at 11:26 PM Post #20 of 20
damn you guys I want to try the 750s now
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back