Which clip-on/earbuds for everyday use?
Dec 4, 2004 at 6:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

visia

500+ Head-Fier
Hi,
I am looking for a pair of lightweight earbud/clip-on headphones for basically getting around town. I currently use MD33s, which I moded, and they are awesome, but I cannot wear them with the coat, as the cables constantly get tangled and the phones fall out of the ears. I also tried EW9, but it was terrible pain to keep them in place and I though the sound was a bit too thin. I even tried BO A8s, which got stolen, and they did not fit my ears anyways, unlike MD33s, which are extremely comfortable. I am looking at the last crop of headphones on Audiocubes and I was wondering whether somebody can comment which ones will be best for my needs. Some enticing choices are:
ATH-EC7, MDR-EX81 (has clip on), ATH-EM7, ATH-EQ88. Looking at the combination of comfort, staying in the right place, sound, price (the lower the better), which one would be best?
Thanks.

Dec 5, 2004 at 12:50 AM Post #2 of 2
I wish that I could give you assistance with your search, However, I have the same questions and a similar dilemma. I want a clip-on for covenience during constant on again/off again use. I am very close to purchasing the Audio-Technica ATH-EW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones, but I would be interested in hearing any responses to your questions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back