Which CIEM's to compliment SE846? Suggestions!
Jan 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

revolutionz

100+ Head-Fier
I need some suggestions to appease my disease.  I love my 846's, but tried some custom molded tips for them, which are now getting turned into custom sleeves for the 846's.  After hearing the isolation of the custom tips, this got the upgrade bug running rampant in me again.

I am looking for a decent set of customs to get to go along side my 846's.  I want/need to keep my 846's, as when I used IEM's at work, I need to be able to take them out relatively quick and don't want to monkey with taking the custom sleeve in/out all the time.  That said, I would like a CIEM for times when I travel about and what something a tad different than the 846, with the same level of isolation.  I would say my price cap for any set of phones is right around, but not limited to, $1000.  I will be using them with a DX50 > RSA Shadow for the majority of the time.

A couple I have been looking at are InEarZ and 1964's.  Open to any brand you think would compliment my setup well.

Ready, Go!

Jan 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #2 of 3
No one has any opinions?

I think I've narrowed my choices down to an Inearz or Future Sonics...Just need to decide between BA or Dynamic...

Jan 23, 2014 at 2:50 AM Post #3 of 3
Hey, 

I've actually been looking for what you already have! i upgraded from the 535 to the 846. i had some custom sleeves from ACS on my 535s. they fit the 846s, but not completely. Where did you get yours from for the 846?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back