which cans I should keep....
Mar 6, 2009 at 10:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

CapQ

500+ Head-Fier
Currently I only have m2i and K601, but I think it is time to do some upgrade. I will grab a pair of HD650, but that means I need to sell another cans as well. So guys, what do u think? Which ones I should keep? I cant afford 3 cans at one time....

Cheers
Luther

Mar 6, 2009 at 11:31 AM Post #3 of 7
Not another one of these threads. You have the 2 headphones, why the heck should we be able to make your decision for you? And you don't even state what your listening preference is, what you are looking for in your headphone, what you like/dislike about the K601/MS2.

Mar 6, 2009 at 12:04 PM Post #4 of 7
K601
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2009 at 4:11 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by scytheavatar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not another one of these threads. You have the 2 headphones, why the heck should we be able to make your decision for you? And you don't even state what your listening preference is, what you are looking for in your headphone, what you like/dislike about the K601/MS2.

Sorry I didnt mention that. I love Hip Hop/Funk/Jazz stuffs. And I heard that HD650 quite suit 4 Hip Hop music. As well as Im using MG Head OTL MKIII which work well with Senn's cans.

I love everything of M2i but the comfort. About K601, I just think they can cover the music types which m2i cannot deal with well.

Mar 6, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #6 of 7
id ditch the k601 but thats just me the MS2 would be something for you to alter between the extremes

Mar 6, 2009 at 4:27 PM Post #7 of 7
Why not try something like this http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f10/fs...-hd580-413048/ first and decide if you like the sound sig? Then maybe you could have all three at once at least for a short while and decide. If you still aren't happy, then you could always try a lower model denon/ultrasone or something. When you find the sound you like the most, you can just sell the lower model cans you have and buy 1 higher end(from what I read many people don't consider the hd650 an upgrade over a modded 580 or 600 anyways).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back