Which budget bluetooth wirleless earphone to buy?
Aug 4, 2019 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ithehappy

100+ Head-Fier
Hey fellas. I have never used a wireless headphone/earphone before, because I hate them, but as my mobile's microphone is dead and I can't communicate with people I was thinking of purchasing a wireless bluetooth earphone.

I don't want to invest much behind this at all so I shortlisted the entry level ones, and they are Beyer Byron BTA, which is being sold here at~60 USD, then there's the RHA MA650 which is actually ~115 USD, so double the price compared to the BTA. But is it worth twice the price, that's my main question.

As you can see that my initial thought of purchasing the earphone was mainly to communicate with people, i.e. to make phone calls, I need the unit to have a really good quality microphone. Then the audio quality and other stuffs like battery backup matters.

Anyone using either of these and have any input on the same? Would really appreciate it.

PS- I am not in the US so I don't have many options, you can see most of the collection of bluetooth earphones on this website from which I will be purchasing anyway- https://www.headphonezone.in/collections/wireless-bluetooth-earphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back