Which Android Music player do you use?
Oct 19, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #18 of 65
I use the default Samsung MP with Music Volume EQ which gives me a 5 band EQ that affects any sound that leaves through the 3.5mm output.

Nov 1, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #21 of 65
Use neutron player which had improved a lot recently. Also use usbsoundrecorderpro which I think is the best quality...no frills. Didn't exec play mp3 flac only pretty much.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Nov 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM Post #22 of 65
Using Google Play Music. Better UI than Samsung Player. Less resource usage than PowerAmp or Neutron. 
Also it is perfectly compatible with VipersAudio app for rooted android. VipersAudio is the best EQ i found so far. I suggest you guys try it. 

Nov 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #23 of 65
I really like Shuttle, it has a beautiful and clean interface. I can't comment on the EQ quality because I keep it flat and I also can't tell the difference in sound quality between Neutron, Poweramp, Winamp, Samsung, and Jetaudio.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=another.music.player&hl=en

Jan 1, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #25 of 65
Hi friends.

I installed the USB MUSIC PLAYER PRO (free) and I am impressed with the more open sound and better bass.

Can somebody write about this player?

By the way I been using Neutron for a year

Jan 28, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #28 of 65
I got poweramp full edition for $1.50 or something like that 2 years ago I think it was.
Been using it since. For some reason some of my songs synced twice so I have lots of double but it also has a feature to remove doubles. I find the UI very nice. Enjoying it on my nexus 5

Jan 31, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #29 of 65
I got poweramp full edition for $1.50 or something like that 2 years ago I think it was.
Been using it since. For some reason some of my songs synced twice so I have lots of double but it also has a feature to remove doubles. I find the UI very nice. Enjoying it on my nexus 5

Go into settings, and be sure you have the right folders selected. I use to get doubles all the time until I deselected either the legacy or emulated folder.

Feb 14, 2014 at 2:31 PM Post #30 of 65
USB Audio Player Pro w/ OTG Cable out of my Galaxy S4 sounds awesome!

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back