which all in one hifi systems have great sound via usb
Oct 25, 2011 at 5:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

pixote

New Head-Fier
i don t know if i m in the right forum(i didn t found anywhere on this site a forum for all in one hifi systems),but im gonna write my question here
i want to buy a hifi system(all in one) on which i can listen to music via cd and via usb
and i want that this hifi system has a great mp3 encoder so that when i listen to music
in mp3 320 cbr format  via usb i get a great sound (because i want to listen to music mostly via usb stick)
and i have one question:if i burn a music album in mp3 320 cbr as an audio cd,
and that same album save on usb stick in mp3 320 cbr, will the sound through the usb port be the same quality as that i will get listening to music with audio cd(mp3 320cbr)
on that same hifi or will it be different? does that deppend what quality the mp3 encoder of the hifi is or??
will the sound of the music which i listen in mp3 320 cbr format via usb be the same quality as if i had listen to the original cd (which i have ripped in mp3 320 and saved in usb stick) on that hifi since i have heard that there is no difference in sound quality  between mp3 320 and original cd
which all in one hifi systems (companies)have good mp3 encoders(so that i cant notice the diference in the sound from cd player  and usb)??
yamaha,philips,denon,onkyo,marantz or something else???
i m interested in some of these:
Kenwood K-521B

Philips MC D909/12

YAMAHA Pianocraft MCR-640

YAMAHA Pianocraft E-730

YAMAHA Pianocraft E-320

onkyo cs-v645

onkyo cs-535

Users who are viewing this thread

Back