Which after market cable for my HE-6?
Dec 5, 2014 at 2:50 AM Post #2 of 3
  I am going to get 1 after market cable for my HE-6 and scaling down the choices to below brands:

- Whiplash audio
- Q- audio
- Moon audio
- Norne audio

Any recommendation / suggestion or share of experience are highly appreciated. Thanks.

Moon audio is quite responsive. If you have any problem, you could always ask them. I dont know about the others so I can really say. I have a Grado PS500 with a Black Dragon Cable. IF you write to them they might even help you pick a suitable cable for your HE-6. All the best!

Dec 5, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #3 of 3
  Moon audio is quite responsive. If you have any problem, you could always ask them. I dont know about the others so I can really say. I have a Grado PS500 with a Black Dragon Cable. IF you write to them they might even help you pick a suitable cable for your HE-6. All the best!

Thanks for the info but I bought cables from Moon-Audio couple times and not really happy with the communication. Drew is responsive but well, the conversation gave me a feeling that he is not value the customers. On the other hand, I am really enjoy the conversation with Steve (Q- cable) and I really hope his cable is the best fit for my HE-6. Craig (Whiplash) is also great to chat with but #@$# his email server is just #@@#, normally I shoot 3 emails and received 1 reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back