Which 3.5mm male to male cable to buy from amazon US
Jun 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

abhinit90

100+ Head-Fier
Since I can't get decent quality cables where I live, I was looking to buy a 3.5mm male to male cable.

Which cable should I get?

I have a modified Fostex T50RP and will soon have a Fiio E17.

Thank you everyone :)

Jun 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #2 of 5
I asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago. Specifically I was going to make a custom.

No real solutions. However, the V Moda cable was recommended.

Jun 18, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
I asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago. Specifically I was going to make a custom.

No real solutions. However, the V Moda cable was recommended.

Oh, thanks, I guess so there's no real solution here

How's it for you?

Jun 18, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #4 of 5
It's fine. I'm going to make a custom cable. Ill need to grind down the neutrik right angle connector. Should not be difficult.

I'm only doing it for aesthetics and cable length. I also like to do that.

I'm at the phase of looking for a triple core wire with outside jacket of 4-4.5 mm. Don't need or want quad for this wire.

I would make it dual entry, but I bought the fostex from mr speakers. I do not want to open them up.

Jun 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
It's fine. I'm going to make a custom cable. Ill need to grind down the neutrik right angle connector. Should not be difficult.

I'm only doing it for aesthetics and cable length. I also like to do that.

I'm at the phase of looking for a triple core wire with outside jacket of 4-4.5 mm. Don't need or want quad for this wire.

I would make it dual entry, but I bought the fostex from mr speakers. I do not want to open them up.

Ah! Half of that sounded alien to me, and I agree, it's better to not tinker with modified T50RP's

I'll probably get the vmoda cable if it's on amazon

Thanks for the replies mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back