Where'd the clear Airhead go?
Oct 3, 2007 at 9:44 PM Post #2 of 11
No, sorry, we kind of lost our supplier for the enclosures and had a shot at a last run and because the black outsold the clear by a ... clear ... margin we decided to just run black enclosures. Sorry.
frown.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 11:19 PM Post #5 of 11
hey All,

The clear Total AirHead and clear Total BitHead are being discontinued as we run out of clear casings. So the Mobile Line amps will shortly be available only in the black case.

Same with all HR headphone & system bags; The charcoal color is slowly going away. As we sell-out of charcoal, it will be black-only HR bags very soon!
cool.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:51 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'll also add that the new revision of HeadRoom Mobile Line products are still quite a ways down the road at this point
wink.gif

Jorge
HR Sales/ Product Manager

Thanks, Jorge. And I'll add when it does come, it will be a lot of fun!

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electron Tube /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The clear total airhead was my first amp
frown.gif

Yeah, I'm with you, I like the clear ones better. Butcha don't always get what you want.

Oct 5, 2007 at 12:33 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, sorry, we kind of lost our supplier for the enclosures

Okay, think real hard: Where did you use them last?

Oct 10, 2007 at 11:09 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'll also add that the new revision of HeadRoom Mobile Line products are still quite a ways down the road at this point
wink.gif

Jorge
HR Sales/ Product Manager

I know you cannot provide a release date on the the new mobile line, but if I were to buy a Total BitHead within the month, would I be seriously kicking myself?

Oct 11, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by serqrevp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know you cannot provide a release date on the the new mobile line, but if I were to buy a Total BitHead within the month, would I be seriously kicking myself?

Ha! It will be worn and taken for granted by the time the new one comes out. You'll be glad you got one when they were a bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back