Where to try Grados in Los Angeles?
Apr 13, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #3 of 10
Don't try, just buy. There's almost no way you'll regret it.

Apr 13, 2008 at 3:02 AM Post #4 of 10
+1.

Also looking for a place where I can bring my own tips and audition some IEM's. I'd like to compare the SE530's, Triple.fi 10's, and the Klipsch Image's.

Some Grado, Beyer, Senn & AKG comparos would be good too!

Anywhere in SoCal....

Apr 13, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daveed84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't try, just buy. There's almost no way you'll regret it.

No. don't listen to this guy.

You ALWAYS want to audition the gear you're trying to buy - especially grados. Since there are few people who hate them for some reason.

Apr 13, 2008 at 4:17 AM Post #6 of 10
"Shelley's audio & video" in woodland hills pretty much carry the whole grado line. It's where I got my 225's and my recent rs-1's. They do carry the gs1k as well. They have setups ready for auditioning and am pretty certain they wouldnt mind if you brought your own gear to test out.

Apr 13, 2008 at 7:42 AM Post #9 of 10
I tried SR80 and SR225, I liked both! 225 more though. I cannot buy both RS-1 and GS-1000, so I need to try them asap!
biggrin.gif

I live 10 minutes away from DXC and wanted to go there this week but didnt have time, so I decided to go this weekend, but just discovered they closed the store to move elsewhere... I also went to 2 other authorized grado dealers, Sound Factor in santa monica and Ahead Stereo in West Hollywood, but none of them had RS-1 nor GS-1000.

Apr 14, 2008 at 12:29 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kel Ghu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried SR80 and SR225, I liked both! 225 more though. I cannot buy both RS-1 and GS-1000, so I need to try them asap!
biggrin.gif

I live 10 minutes away from DXC and wanted to go there this week but didnt have time, so I decided to go this weekend, but just discovered they closed the store to move elsewhere... I also went to 2 other authorized grado dealers, Sound Factor in santa monica and Ahead Stereo in West Hollywood, but none of them had RS-1 nor GS-1000.

That's a bummer, I still say head down to shelley's in woodland hills. They are an authorized grado deal, plus carry the rs-1 and gs1k. I'd call before heading down there to make sure they have both in stock for you to audition. I'm fairly certain they're open 7 days a week. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back