Where to sell my amp...here? Audiogon? Ebay?
Jan 19, 2006 at 4:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

teknophyl

Head-Fier
Hi all, I'm thinking of selling my Headroom Little More Power w/ Reference Module and I was wondering what your opinions would be on what would be the best site to sell it on. By "best" I mean where do you think it would sell for the most amount of money? I could post it on the "for sale" board here, or put it up on ebay, or maybe list it on audiogon. I've never sold anything on the 'gon but I have bought a couple things so selling there would be a new experience. People who visit that site are probably less baffled by the high prices of high-end audio. Selling it here would avoid any listing fees, but I don't know how much interest there is for this slightly dated amp. Selling it on ebay...well, lots of us have done that and the item gets seen by the most amount of people so maybe I'm leaning toward that route. But what do you think?

Jan 19, 2006 at 5:04 AM Post #2 of 2
I think here. The buyer often picks up Paypal fees here (never understood why), and there are plenty of people here who appreciate the value of such a product. Ebay may be more hit and miss dependant on the day. Audiogon could be ok too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back