Where to sell headphones
Mar 29, 2021 at 9:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Jamesn67

New Head-Fier
Any recommendations for best places to sell headphones? I would normally use ebay but I don't want to give them all my personal info. I put a post on audiogon but not sure that's the best place. I'm selling a pair of kiss modded Sennheiser HD6XX's that are less than a year old. Thank you

Mar 29, 2021 at 9:41 PM Post #2 of 10
Is there any reason that you are against using Head-Fi to sell the headphones? People here seem to be generally reliable. In addition, HD6xxs, HD600s and HD650s are commonly sold here, so you would have interested buyers quickly.

Mar 29, 2021 at 9:59 PM Post #3 of 10
Any recommendations for best places to sell headphones? I would normally use ebay but I don't want to give them all my personal info. I put a post on audiogon but not sure that's the best place. I'm selling a pair of kiss modded Sennheiser HD6XX's that are less than a year old. Thank you
Headfi or headphones.com. USAudio Mart is another good free one.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021 at 10:17 PM Post #4 of 10
Is there any reason that you are against using Head-Fi to sell the headphones? People here seem to be generally reliable. In addition, HD6xxs, HD600s and HD650s are commonly sold here, so you would have interested buyers quickly.
No reason at all. I just dont have enough posts yet so was looking for other options in the meantime. Maybe I should just spend some time posting.

Mar 30, 2021 at 10:11 PM Post #10 of 10
Seems everyone has a waiting period now. Thank you
Sadly too many crooks out there. Don't be surprised if you deal with more established traders if they require you ship before they'll send payment, too. I've lost a couple deals even here (despite having at least a couple thousand in positive sales and purchases) because I wouldn't pay up front to a new seller... And that's fine, but I won't take the risk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back