Where to order Phonak earguides shipped worldwide??
Feb 25, 2010 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

daouda

100+ Head-Fier
So i've been looking for a place online to order phonak audéo silicone ear guides, and couldnt find any that would ship to FRANCE! The official Phonak (Switzerland-based company) website will only ship to Switzerland, Germany and ...the UK!! But not to their French neighbours! Why? And i couldnt find any off ebay...
Somebody knows of an online place that would ship worldwide (well at least to France), with good prices?
Thanks

Feb 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by daouda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So i've been looking for a place online to order phonak audéo silicone ear guides, and couldnt find any that would ship to FRANCE! The official Phonak (Switzerland-based company) website will only ship to Switzerland, Germany and ...the UK!! But not to their French neighbours! Why? And i couldnt find any off ebay...
Somebody knows of an online place that would ship worldwide (well at least to France), with good prices?
Thanks

I actually bought a set of 3, originally wanted them for my RE0's. I have an extra pair that are brand new. If you want send me a PM and I will send you set for the price of shipping.

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #3 of 7
Hey that's nice, many thanks, you got PM!
Now im still interested to know about an online place that would ship worldwide, in case i'll like them so much i would want a pair for each of my IEMs...
Thanks again

Feb 26, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #7 of 7
still need the ear guides? i bought one for my RE0 when I had them and they been sitting my desk drawer for around a month now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back