Where to go from Shure 535
Jun 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

lksndr

New Head-Fier
[size=10pt]I'm a bit confused right now, i had shure 535s, i had IE8 before, and i had 315, together with 535 (I got them as a present while I had 535) ... [/size]
[size=10pt]Now, IE8 sounded nice, as a first IEM that i got, but after listening to 535, i realized that they have that terrible veil across the spectrum, because of so much bass, and when i heard them in the airport i bought them immediately, and i liked 535 much much more ... At first there was not enough bass, but after a month everything was as it should be. [/size]
[size=10pt]Couple of times though I would go to the airport store and listen to other ones, hoping that some of them will have same clarity but even more bass, but I didn’t find something that would fit the description. [/size]
[size=10pt]Now … im looking for in ears that are not too expensive – 200$, but not much worse than sure … ive listened couple of times to 315, and the difference wasn’t that big, although was obvious at all times, so im wondering is there something from other manufacturers that fits the description here?[/size]
[size=10pt]Also when I gather more money ill most certainly buy better in ears, like 1000+ budget, so for now I just need something not too bad, for next half a year maybe …[/size]
[size=10pt]Can somebody recommend something, lets say clarity is number one priority, than bass, but not at the price of clarity, and yeah I loved sound from 535 much more than anything I tried in airport, I don’t know if that’s because the ones in airport didn’t go through burn in or not …[/size]

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #2 of 5
Looking at all of theese earphones, i realised that i really loved the design of 535, over the ear and how the earbud actually looks and feels ... is there anything that is drastically better than 215 for that money, cuz i just might go for that right now?

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #3 of 5
Looking at all of theese earphones, i realised that i really loved the design of 535, over the ear and how the earbud actually looks and feels ... is there anything that is drastically better than 215 for that money, cuz i just might go for that right now?

Jun 18, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #4 of 5
I'm not really an expert but from my experience with 215s then they arn't what you are looking for. I'm currently looking to upgrade from the 215s as they are clear but I feel they lack detail and although there is punchy bass its nothing spectacular either. Just my 2p worth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back