Where to get Zen Xtra for cheapest in Canada?
Dec 10, 2003 at 11:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Lil_JV

500+ Head-Fier
Just like the title says. I want to find the cheapest canadian price for the Zen Xtra. I want to buy locally so I can return it if I don't like it. Compusmart does price matches so I will buy from there. Doesn't matter where its from or if its online I just want to find the cheapest so I can do a price match at compusmart.

JV.

EDIT: I want the 30GB model.

Dec 11, 2003 at 12:09 AM Post #2 of 9
I think that amazon has the cheapest price at 269$ (352 CAD). Which is good because if I remember correctly, it cost 450$ at compusmart in their last flyer.

Is that really true that they do price matches even from the internet? If yes, then that's cool. I might buy some stuff from them then. (I'm in Edmonton too.)

dj_digital

Dec 11, 2003 at 12:21 AM Post #3 of 9
Thanks, but the price has to be in canadian funds.
frown.gif
It also has to include shipping. The best I have found so far is $399 with free shipping.

Here is the info on price matching.

JV.

EDIT: I can not use the deal for 399 cause Compusmart will only match if it is in stock.
mad.gif

Dec 12, 2003 at 3:45 AM Post #4 of 9
Directdial.com sells the ZEN, haven't been in awhile, but last time they were sold out.

Drag I must say, but they would probally have them if you checked in a few times a week.

Dec 12, 2003 at 4:25 AM Post #5 of 9
Hi, I am in Calgary, there is a place here that sells for $360 CND.
Here's a link to the website:

www.memoryexpress.com

I'm afraid that they only have stores in calgary... but they just might match prices down here...

Dec 12, 2003 at 12:26 PM Post #6 of 9
there was a canadian tech store that i was buying Creative Nomad FM Remotes from them when they were hot.. big selection, I know they have Creative stuff, but I cant remember the name. um. google??

Dec 12, 2003 at 2:12 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by dffman2001
Hi, I am in Calgary, there is a place here that sells for $360 CND.
Here's a link to the website:

www.memoryexpress.com

I'm afraid that they only have stores in calgary... but they just might match prices down here...

Wow that is a great price! Thanks so much. Is that their price in store as well? Family from calgary are comin for christmas so maybe they could pick one up for me.

THANKS again. JV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back