Where to get Sony Hybrid Tips in the UK?
Oct 29, 2009 at 12:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Japes

New Head-Fier
Just got a set of SoundMagic PL50's and would like to try them out with Sony Hybrid Tips but I'm struggling to find a supplier in the UK and that includes Sony & Sony Style.

Can anyone tell me where I might find some in the UK

Failing that are there any other Silicone Tips that fit? I'm not getting a good seal with the supplied tips (foam or Silicone) I do prefer the longevity of silicone tips!

I have Shure e2c's and Sennheiser CX300's and get a good seal using the large silicone tips on both of those, but the large tips that came with the PL50's just don't seem to suit my ears, and in fact I'm getting the best results with the 2nd smallest silicone tips, but I'm sure this could be improved, any suggestions?

Thanks

Oct 29, 2009 at 2:45 PM Post #2 of 7
Hi,these supposedly are them:-

EP-EX10A | Replacement Ear Cushions | Sony | Sony Style USA

From FX500 thread,near the end.Thats if there same model type,for your Headphones,as JVC FX500's.

Funny i just phoned a Sony Style shop for something else,it reminded me that i want some Hybrids(for JVC FX500's),so i thought i would just check them out again on here
dt880smile.png
,confirm identity number.
You can find them on Sony.co.uk but like prob you are saying,you can't buy them there.Was going to ring Sony Style Shop back up,but first think i'll look on web a bit,prob be cheaper if i can find any.
If i find anything will post.

Cheers BOB

Oct 30, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #5 of 7
Hi,thanks for that Mark,i'll have a look when i get the chance.Sony.co.uk just guide you to your Local Sony Style shop,if they have or could get you them,prob not cheap.Shame it looks like you have to buy all the different sizes as well,hope this is not the case in practice.

Cheers BOB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back