Where to get Senn PX-100 locally?
Aug 1, 2006 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Illah

1000+ Head-Fier
Or more specifically, San Francisco? I have a long trip starting tomorrow (I know, should have planned ahead) and my smallest cans are HD-280's! I was thinking of bringing those, especially for isolation on a plane, but after consider just how big they actually are, even when folded, I came to my senses
smily_headphones1.gif

Some common stores I have near me:

Best Buy
Circuit City
CompUSA
Virgin Megastore
Apple Store
Tower Records
Fry's Electronics

Thanks!

--Illah

Aug 1, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #4 of 10
I don't know about the other stores, but my local BestBuy and Circuit City both have the PX100. I'm still curious on why you want to use open headphones on a plane. You'll have a constant rumbling sound that will drive you insane halfway through the trip.

Aug 1, 2006 at 11:43 PM Post #6 of 10
i live in the city, here's some sightings i've seen. last time i was in virgin they had the px100 and px200 black. last time i was in circuit city on van ness they had the px100 and px200 in white only. and i never seen the px100 in best buy, compusa or fry's here.

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:41 AM Post #8 of 10
You should think of other passengers as well on the plane. I doubt they want to hear your music

Sep 27, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illah
Yep, I don't care so much about that. I can't stand buds/IEM's and don't want massive cans on in public
wink.gif
Plus I can use it off the plane too.

--Illah

I tried using the PX100 on a flight to San Fran last December. You'll be cranking the volume nearly to max to drown out the plane noise and with the volume at that level, you'll give yourself a headache, nevermind about killing your ears. I strongly suggest you get a cheap canalphone phone in addition to the PX100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back