Where to get flac files
Jul 4, 2014 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

NOoBODY

New Head-Fier
Hello head-fiers and audiophiles. I'm pretty noobish to this audio stuff, but quite recently i bought the akg k712 pros and i fell in love with it's sound. I use it for my gaming on my ps4 with a mixamp. I already have an amp (e12), and i might pick up either a dac or dap next month (probably). I was wondering though, where do you guys get your flacs from. I live in indonesia. I don't really know any music store which sell cds that i like. Is there an online store or something that i'm missing here ? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

Jul 5, 2014 at 12:08 AM Post #2 of 10
http://www.head-fi.org/a/list-of-lossless-and-high-res-music-flac-alac-aiff-dsd-dxd-etc-download-sites

flacme.com might be a useful one.

HDTracks.com is popular for purchasing hi-res downloads.

Jul 5, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #5 of 10
Hello head-fiers and audiophiles. I'm pretty noobish to this audio stuff, but quite recently i bought the AKG k712 pros and i fell in love with it's sound. I use it for my gaming on my ps4 with a mixamp. I already have an amp (e12), and i might pick up either a dac or dap next month (probably). I was wondering though, where do you guys get your FLACs from. I live in Indonesia. I don't really know any music store which sell CDs that i like. Is there an online store or something that I'm missing here ? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

If you have eBay, get used CDs off eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back