where to get Cmoy?
May 3, 2005 at 9:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

gychang

100+ Head-Fier
I want to get a decent headphone amp for my Grado SR60 and Chaintech AV710 setup, I have been told to get Cmoy for a cost effective solution.

Is there a website where I can get it at reasonable cost and quality?

thanks,

gychang

May 3, 2005 at 10:34 AM Post #2 of 10
I got mine on ebay, just search "Cmoy" there are a few in there going for under 40 bucks if your lucky. I just got mine today! Ive been using it non-stop for about 6 hours now. Sweet!
etysmile.gif

May 3, 2005 at 11:26 AM Post #3 of 10
Hello

How much is your budget?
If your budget allows you could get a pimeta or another amp that has far better performance.
Does it have to be portable/run on batteries?

Manuel

May 4, 2005 at 2:54 PM Post #7 of 10
Hello!!

I have received my Pocketamp 2 days ago. It sounds great. There is more bass and th highs are less agessive. The intrument separation is more noticeable also.

It is a good amp for the money and Gary is a great guy to deal with!!

Just my 2 cents

Good luck with your choice
Manuel

May 4, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #8 of 10
thanks for the input, mine is on its way!!

gychang

Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos
Hello!!

I have received my Pocketamp 2 days ago. It sounds great. There is more bass and th highs are less agessive. The intrument separation is more noticeable also.

Manuel

May 5, 2005 at 1:17 AM Post #9 of 10
I was going to suggest the Buy & Sell forums here. I have seen several Cmoy's for sale here.

May 5, 2005 at 1:30 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyfrenchman27
Buy the go-vibe.

Ditto. Norm's amps are always an excellent value for the price. Not to mention, you get your choice of knob color, LED color, op-amp, and amount of gain. And you can always change out the op-amp for a different one later if you want a different sound, no soldering required. Try finding that feature in *any* other amp under $100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back