Where to get C710?
Sep 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Winterlord

Head-Fier
Hello,

I live in Israel, where the Denon C710 are not available, and if they ever will, the price will probably be outrageous. Can you please recommend me of a place that ships internationally (or not, if it is in NYC or Vegas) which has them in stock and in price not excess of 120$ USD. I was able to find them for 143 EUR or 110 GBP but this is just too pricy.

Thank you

Sep 26, 2009 at 11:09 AM Post #2 of 5
Nobody knows? how did you get yours?

Sep 26, 2009 at 12:46 PM Post #4 of 5
I got my C710 from B&H, and while they do appear to ship to Israel, there are two problems. They are out of stock at the moment and while the price is $100US, after shipping they would be $146US+.

On a side note, is a shipping rate of $46+ for sending something the size of a standard IEM package from US to Israel correct? It seems high to me, but I wouldn't really know.

Sep 26, 2009 at 1:11 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by penguin121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On a side note, is a shipping rate of $46+ for sending something the size of a standard IEM package from US to Israel correct? It seems high to me, but I wouldn't really know.

Yes it is expensive, but I was thinking of simply buying it even with that ridiculous shipping price. Shipping is usually the same as shipping to Europe. eBay doesn't have them anywhere and it's 200$ in Amazon.

shenchen2006, What is taobao?

Getting some Denon IEMs should not be that hard
mad.gif

Edit: is Opentip any good? they seem to have it in stock and they ship it for 30$ which is still high but not as high as BNH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back