Where to get Beyer Pads for V6?
Nov 5, 2001 at 6:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

roll-man

100+ Head-Fier
Well, I caved and bought a pair of V6's. Try as I might, I just could not resist hearing what all the fuss is about. So now I have HD580's, DT250-80's & V6's...not to mention porta-pro's which I bought before i was "into" cans. (not a bad choice at that). Ok, so while I'm waiting for my Clou blue and JMT altoid to arrive for my 580's, I thought I would inquire about getting the beyer pads for the v6's. Can someone give me the lowdown on how one obtains those beyer pads? I checked headroom & meier, but can't seem to find them. Also, what's involved in getting the beyer pads on ther v6's ? Thanks for the help...you guys are going to drive me to poverty!
confused.gif

Nov 5, 2001 at 6:57 AM Post #3 of 4
Well that certainly answers that...Thanks! The thread you linked to gave exact instructions. Thankfully the answer was in the first response to that thread, othersise I would've had to wade through 2+ pages of ridiculous banter on off-topic acronyms (which I did anyway) Sheesh!

Nov 5, 2001 at 4:17 PM Post #4 of 4
Hi Roll-man,

As the person who asked the question in that thread, i'm happy someone gave me the right answer right away, lol. Anyway, i got the pads in 3-4 days, let us all know what you think of the cans whenever you get the chance (if you havent already).

George

smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back