Where to get a Zune from in the UK?
Jun 27, 2007 at 8:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Mors

100+ Head-Fier
Been looking for a cheap Zune from a UK supplier (I know it's not been officially released over here yet) and the only place I can find is advancedmp3players.co.uk - And they want $500 for one!!!
blink.gif

I can pick one up off ebay from the states brand new for 200-250 dollars plus postage, would prefer it if I could get it from a store over here.
Anyone know a UK store/seller that's doing them for a good price?

I've just bought one off ebay from someone who's allegedly got a brand new one in the UK, but I've had to report the auction to ebay as I think I've been had and the only payment they'll accept is money in the post - No thanks.

It comes to something when I've got to buy a Zune because my Clix failed after 3weeks and iRiver have kept it for a month already and haven't replied to any of my NINE emails so far
frown.gif

Jun 28, 2007 at 12:44 AM Post #3 of 6
Why would you need a Halo Zune?

Jun 28, 2007 at 5:36 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by judas391 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why would you need a Halo Zune?

Maybe he likes the design?

Jun 28, 2007 at 5:38 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Boatman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was thinking of getting one of the limited Halo zunes from here: http://www.zunethings.co.uk/index.php but when I emailed them to ask if they were in stock there was no reply...

They're coming in at £165 or $330 delivered for a Zune, surely that can be beat
blink.gif

Jun 28, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #6 of 6
Actually they emailed me back today to say they would have the Halo Zunes in by the end of next week. I just like Halo! I haven't seen a cheaper Zune in the UK outside of ebay though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back