Where to find Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro's in Canada?
Dec 29, 2007 at 7:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

andywarhol

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I have finally decided on the Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro's and was wondering how many authorized dealers ship them to canada. Amazon.com doesn't have an international option for them. I am really picky about getting it from an Authorized dealer, because of the warranty. Currently, the cheapest i can find is from Soundearphones.com for $152 + $15 shipping (link below). Any other options I should look into before buying these. I won't be getting them for about a month, so you have lots of time if you want to post something. Thanks!

http://www.soundearphones.com/produc...0tukr22&id=217

Jan 4, 2008 at 1:14 AM Post #3 of 10
I got my Super.fi 5 Pros from earphonesolutions before Christmas. They have really good service and answer your questions via e-mail promptly. I asked them to do a price-match from Amazon and got it a bit cheaper
tongue.gif
And shipping was free
smily_headphones1.gif

Btw, I live in Vancouver. I got my headphones in 7 days.

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:52 AM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neomop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my Super.fi 5 Pros from earphonesolutions before Christmas. They have really good service and answer your questions via e-mail promptly. I asked them to do a price-match from Amazon and got it a bit cheaper
tongue.gif
And shipping was free
smily_headphones1.gif

Btw, I live in Vancouver. I got my headphones in 7 days.

WHAT?! They allow pricematching?! And more deatils on the free shipping PRONTO
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 5, 2008 at 6:40 AM Post #6 of 10
Not sure if it's still available, but they had free shipping to Canada when I ordered.

They didn't do a full pricematch, but I did get it for $20 cheaper. They said since I was getting a "free" airline adapter they couldn't lowre it to Amazon price. You gotta request it through email and they give you a code for when you order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back