Where to Find the Old HD 600
Apr 12, 2020 at 12:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

qualityfreak

New Head-Fier
Hi, I just joined this site. So after watching many many comparisons of the HD600, it just keeps emerging on top as a winner. So I really loved it, BUT I just hate the way new version with the matte grey body looks. So I skipped it and shop for other cans with no result, so I came back for the 600s. So my question is where do I find the old 600s with the marble body in spectacular condition (possibly new condition)? New one came out like 5 months ago so could they still have the old supply lying around? Thanks.

Apr 12, 2020 at 12:28 PM Post #2 of 3
Some dealers probably still have old stock sitting around but you'll need to contact them directly to find out. Other option is the used market.

Apr 12, 2020 at 3:16 PM Post #3 of 3
Some dealers probably still have old stock sitting around but you'll need to contact them directly to find out. Other option is the used market.
The used market I only found like two or three on Ebay and they appear sketchy. I don't feel confident buying from Ebay. I guess I'll have to contact local music stores by email or something. I'll probably never find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back