Where to find piano pictures/posters/art?
Oct 17, 2005 at 5:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

CMacDaddy

100+ Head-Fier
I just finished watching Unleashed (with Morgan Freeman and Jet Li), and am really really fascinated by the close ups of just hands playing the piano with heavy shadow. A good example is in the piano recital near the end of the movie.

They show the hands against the keys with the light coming from the rear. The black piano finish so polished that the reflection of the hands is visible. The shadows from the hands melting with the black keys of the piano. The weightless sound of a piano contrasted with the dark background... I like it all.

I've never really learned the piano (besides a few basic songs), but have always loved the sound of it. Now I think I'm falling for the looks of it.

I've checked around on google image search and some poster web-sites but I havent found anything like what I'm looking for.

Does anyone know off hand of images or posters or photography like what I'm describing? Any advice on where should I look next ?

Oct 17, 2005 at 4:32 PM Post #2 of 2
Deviantart(dot)com has a lot of artwork. I don't think the search function works well if at all for non members but you should find some piano work there. They also sell prints of user submitted artwork I believe.

Not sure about photography archive, but there should be many others.

For posters you could try allposters(dot)com(20% off coupon link)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back