1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find KSC 75 in Canada?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by omedon, Jan 24, 2007.
  1. omedon
    I am having trouble tracking these downs. Most my time is spent in BC, now I am in Ottawa and will be in Montreal as well. Any stores with a good deal on these? Any stores carry them at all?

2. sonic_rage
    Check if there's any radio shacks in your area.

Theyre having a closing sale till the 28th and theyre 12 bucks.

3. _M2
    NCIX.com theres also various retail stores in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver) so that will save you some shipping $. They also sell Im716/im616, ep-630, and various sennheiser phones

4. omedon
    there isn't

they are mostly in alberta/ontario

5. _M2
    last time i checked there were 4 stores in Vancouver. and they just expaneded a new store 9 months ago

6. Skipinder
    Well there's compunation in Ottawa, but I doubt they would have it in stock, you never know though.
    I'd just buy it from NCIX, its local for you so it'll save you trouble if something happens plus you save on shipping

7. omedon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by _M2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    last time i checked there were 4 stores in Vancouver. and they just expaneded a new store 9 months ago

where are these stores?

8. FreeZ5
    Quote:

Originally Posted by omedon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    where are these stores?

it was an easy search...
    go to http://www.ncix.com/contact/

4 stores in BC (Langley, Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby), none listed in Alberta/Ontario.

Steve