Where to find Klipsch Image S4 in Canada?
Dec 29, 2009 at 5:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Gage

Head-Fier
Hey guys, Ive been told for under $100 the Klipsch Image S4 is the best buy, firstly, I'd like your thoughts on this.

Secondly, might be a stupid question, but I'm 17 and just venturing into this, how much better will the KIS4's be than my current Skullcandy Titans? (I know Skullcandy is not great, especially build quality, but it's what I though was good before researching, and I'm so far decently happy with them.)

And lastly, is there anywhere in Canada that ships them to my doorstep? I can't find a single store in my area that carries Klipsch IEM's, only sound systems...

All help and suggestions are greatly appreciated, including if you think there is a buy better then the KIS4 when it comes to heavy metal listening (Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Godsmack and such).

Thanks!
Gage

Dec 29, 2009 at 5:33 AM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelevra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
London Drugs should carry Klipsch S4's for $89.99. You should call the store first though. Some do carry them and some don't.

x2

Dec 29, 2009 at 5:45 AM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelevra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
London Drugs should carry Klipsch S4's for $89.99. You should call the store first though. Some do carry them and some don't.

Did you find them for $89.99?

Dec 29, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #5 of 12
Yes, I did.
smily_headphones1.gif
But, the store is an hour drive from where I live ;o

Dec 29, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #9 of 12
This is a very happening forum, I just posted this and it is already on page 2 LOL.

Anyways, I'll call up a london drugs to see what they have.

So I gather there is nothing better then the KIS4 for the price then eh?

Dec 29, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #10 of 12
London Drugs? In Canada? A drugstore selling IEMs?
confused_face_2.gif

Dec 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
London Drugs? In Canada? A drugstore selling IEMs?
confused_face_2.gif

Makes sense since IEMs are addicting and nobody needs a prescription
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2009 at 7:07 PM Post #12 of 12
LOL...

Anyways, they do carry them, but they are $110, which, unfortunately, is out of my price range.

The Klipsch Image S2 is only 69.99, how are those in comparison to the S4? Or are the S4 really that much better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back