Where to find cable making parts?
Dec 3, 2004 at 3:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Cyrillic

100+ Head-Fier
I live in a metropolitin area so I know that there must be a decent place to get some parts to make a cable. I want to find a local place so I can keep the costs low if I want to just make a cable at a time when I need it. I live in Minnetonka, MN which is near Minneapolis, MN, and anything in the Twin Cities area would probably work. I know this forum is very popular so I was hoping someone in the area knows a place, or maybe someone here knows how to find one better than I do. Honestly, I don't really know what type of store would carry the parts, so my looking through the phone books and online directories wasn't very helpful.

The parts I need currently are all the things needed to make a mini to RCA cable.

Dec 3, 2004 at 3:53 AM Post #2 of 4
There is a place in Golden Valley on hwy 55 about half a mile west of 100 called AEI. they carry some neutrik and i think switchcraft connectors and a lot of other electrnic knick-knacks. it is a cool place. i think they cater to professional audio type people. if you look in the yellow pages under electric equip. & supplies- dealers, you will find their listing.
hope that helps
dan

--we are practically neighbors. i live in eden prairie

Dec 3, 2004 at 4:33 AM Post #3 of 4
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back