Where to find a good Fiio LOD?
Feb 20, 2011 at 4:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LizardKing1

Headphoneus Supremus
Before you all rage with belic cries of "Amazon!", let me add I live in Lisbon, Portugal. Lovely city. Terrible importing.

So, as I wandered into amazon.co.uk, known for it's friendly way of smuggling goodies into my country, I started to learn all about Amazon's policy of "get it in your basket, we'll only inform you it can't be shipped to your adress when you get to the last checkout page". Lovely. Even eBay can tell me how much it costs to ship... but I digress.

I am basically looking for a Fiio L5 (LOD cable for the Sony DAPs), new, and was wondering if you know of any reliable website. People from Spain or France might be able to help, since you're in the same Euro region as me (and our food is quite similar!). Anything like a reliable eBay seller, a website that won't sell me a defective unit, anything that can help. Understand that there is no place where I can buy in a shop, so importing is the only way. I am pretty sure Amazon.com will be pretty much the same, and charge me more for the import than for the cable.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back