Where to buy Westone 2's?
Jan 23, 2012 at 10:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

CurseTheSky

New Head-Fier
I'm going out of my mind. I finally decided that Westone 2's fit the bill for what I want, and now I can't seem to find them in stock in any of their authorized resellers that has a decent rating on resellerratings.com.

I originally placed an order at B&H, but they had to cancel due to an inventory problem. Amazon has a few merchants with them available, but none of them are listed on Westone's website: http://www.westonemusicproducts.com/music/index.php/about-us/authorized-e-retailers.html

Ugh.

Jan 23, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #2 of 5
Google shopping shows a lot of places, maybe go down the list check for stock. Also check the for sale section here? Ebay also has authorized dealers, you could always double check with them about warranty etc.

Jan 23, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #3 of 5
Try earphonesolutions. They are probably the biggest Westone reseller and definitely authorized. Then use the coupon code H15 to get a 15% discount

Jan 23, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #4 of 5
better hope you like the W2 thou since their return policy kinda sucks and their customer service was douchey.

Quote:
Try earphonesolutions. They are probably the biggest Westone reseller and definitely authorized. Then use the coupon code H15 to get a 15% discount

Jan 23, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:

Thank you! I was a bit weary of them after reading a couple negative reviews on resellerratings.com, but that 15% code just put me over the edge. Ordered!

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back