Where to buy tips?
Jan 3, 2009 at 7:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

iareConfusE

100+ Head-Fier
Does anybody know of a website that sells earphone tips for a wide variety of earphones? I'm specifically looking for some that will fit my J2's, but I can't even seem to find any compatible replacements for it on ebay or amazon.

Jan 4, 2009 at 2:34 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by iareConfusE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anybody know of a website that sells earphone tips for a wide variety of earphones? I'm specifically looking for some that will fit my J2's, but I can't even seem to find any compatible replacements for it on ebay or amazon.

I'm selling the 10 pair of different tips that come with the Sennheiser IE8s. PM me if interested.

Jan 4, 2009 at 5:05 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by jwbrent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm selling the 10 pair of different tips that come with the Sennheiser IE8s. PM me if interested.

I'm looking for some that would fit J2's. Not sure if the IE8's do or not, and more specifically, I'm actually looking for bi/tri flange tips.

Jan 5, 2009 at 4:40 AM Post #5 of 6
check here:

Steote.net. Best in earphones accessories.

if you don't see J2's, tell them what IEM you have, they cover whole bunch of models there. if they don't know if they have one that fit for sure, you can ask for a free sample and they'll send you one that they think might work. All you have to do in return is to let them know whether it fits or not. pretty sweet.

Jan 5, 2009 at 6:51 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoleg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
check here:

Steote.net. Best in earphones accessories.

if you don't see J2's, tell them what IEM you have, they cover whole bunch of models there. if they don't know if they have one that fit for sure, you can ask for a free sample and they'll send you one that they think might work. All you have to do in return is to let them know whether it fits or not. pretty sweet.

Thanks, I gave them an email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back