Where to buy Sony MDR-CD3000?
Jul 16, 2003 at 3:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Bob

100+ Head-Fier
Hello,
Could you guys please recommend a reputable, online store that sells Sony MDR-CD3000s? Valid warranty, return policy, fair shipping costs, etc. are a concern, not just low price. Any suggestions you guys have would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Jul 16, 2003 at 3:49 AM Post #2 of 10
Audiocubes sells them for $380
popup_image.php

of course if you want to pay the full price of $700, then Sonystyle sells them, and I think they have free shipping too

Jul 16, 2003 at 3:54 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by D-EJ915
Audiocubes sells them for $380
popup_image.php

of course if you want to pay the full price of $700, then Sonystyle sells them, and I think they have free shipping too

Thanks for the information
smily_headphones1.gif
I am a bit skeptical about audiocubes warranty/return policies though.

Jul 16, 2003 at 4:00 AM Post #5 of 10
I got mine from ebay. Seller: KnickKnacks.
3000smile.gif

Looks like last month's flavor isn't letting go.

Jul 16, 2003 at 4:27 AM Post #7 of 10
Bob,
audiocubes is a great online store and covers your product if it comes to you broken or unusable no question. many here have bought from them (i have twice) and i have never seen anyone complain. they are as reputable as headroom and have a, i think, just as good if not better selection than headroom does...as far as extreme audiophile headphones go. plus, you have a huge selection of pcdp's and many other kinds of audio equipment. i forget the gentlemans name that runs audiocubes shipping department, but he is very nice and will answer any questions you have very quickly, especially during the time when your product is on its way to you from Japan...plus if your product does not arrive on time, he will include 3 very high quality blank cd's for free (they are so neat because they look exactly like little tiny LPs')!! the company is truely one of the great online companies that live up to their hype! and other than ebay, it's pretty much the only place that you can buy the Audio Technica brand of headphones. i also forget why headroom can't sell Sony's, but i seem to remember it having to do with something about a dissagreement between the two companies...basically headroom will most likely never carry any Sony products. i hope this info helps at least a little

Jul 16, 2003 at 5:32 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by zeplin
audiocubes is a great online store and covers your product if it comes to you broken or unusable no question. many here have bought from them (i have twice) and i have never seen anyone complain. they are as reputable as headroom and have a, i think, just as good if not better selection than headroom does...as far as extreme audiophile headphones go.

I also recall that audiocubes has recently become a Head-Fi sponsor, so by buying from AudioCubes and mentioning Head-Fi, I believe you're helping out Head-Fi in some way? (Jude or Kohn, correct me if I'm wrong here..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back