where to buy sony ex71's in canada?
Apr 12, 2005 at 8:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

ap0x

New Head-Fier
Anyone know where i can get these in canada?

preferably store and not an online retailer?

last pair i got from states died after 2 weeks... so now must scheme a way to get a new pair :p

-ap0x

Apr 12, 2005 at 9:24 PM Post #3 of 17
i dont think that they are availible in stores in Canada. When i was looking for my pair i went to the sony store and they dident even have them, i looked all over and could not find them. So your best bet is prob to buy them off the net, or get a pair next time your in the states.

Apr 12, 2005 at 11:47 PM Post #5 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilgoat23
I believe the Sony Store has them. I'm still waiting for the 81s

Yes I think so too. I went to the Sony Store in the Eaton Centre a few weeks ago and the sales guy showed me a pair. I think they were going for around $80. I also found a few electronic stores on Yonge street between dundas and college that had them.

Apr 13, 2005 at 12:17 AM Post #7 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanos
Yes I think so too. I went to the Sony Store in the Eaton Centre a few weeks ago and the sales guy showed me a pair. I think they were going for around $80. I also found a few electronic stores on Yonge street between dundas and college that had them.

do you know the names of any of these stores in particular, i work downtown so i should be able to drop by there.

Apr 13, 2005 at 2:08 AM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayzian
Last time I checked through, they did have the 81s and 51s.

I should check the SonyStore here if I can't find any good cans in A&B Sound.

Apr 13, 2005 at 10:21 AM Post #10 of 17
I think the long-cord (LP) EX71's are available in Canada, not the short-cord SL type........

Apr 13, 2005 at 4:58 PM Post #11 of 17
Anyone know what the return policy is at the sony stores in GTA?

also... what are the other "cheaper" in-ear phones that are comparable to the sony ex71's?

i've seen the sharp hp-md33s mentioned... and a pair of panasonic ones?

also, for SHURE e2c... they are only available online? what about warrantee on online purchases for those? not taking any chances now that my 30 US just went down the drain....

thanx!

-ap0x

Apr 14, 2005 at 5:10 PM Post #14 of 17
A & B Sound (if you have one in your area) carries the EX71s and ex51sp/lp in Canada - if they're not in stock, get the sales guy to check the computer. Better hurry
wink.gif

BTW, A & B carries the Panasonic RP-HJE50 too (which rock). Check em out also as they are about $40.00 bucks and I like em better then the 71s!

Apr 14, 2005 at 11:06 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Topsy-Turvy
A & B Sound (if you have one in your area) carries the EX71s and ex51sp/lp in Canada - if they're not in stock, get the sales guy to check the computer. Better hurry
wink.gif

BTW, A & B carries the Panasonic RP-HJE50 too (which rock). Check em out also as they are about $40.00 bucks and I like em better then the 71s!

DOH! just checked... only out in west coast.. i'm near Toronto

ok... so what about the SHURE E2C's? only online retailers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back