where to buy shure e2c
Apr 9, 2005 at 2:58 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by infiniti029
that price is probably from the Dell deal earlier, but that's long gone.

the best price i kno right now is from buy.com for 65$.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...8&loc=111&sp=1

and do a search on google for buy.com coupons. there is always a $5 or $10 off coupon that you can use on them. I got mine for $55 shipped from there

Apr 9, 2005 at 3:27 PM Post #4 of 5
iDealSound(one of our sponsors) has them for $61. You might email Paul and let him know the low price you've found and he might match it. So far I've had nothing but positive dealings with them and they really go out of their way to be sure you're a happy customer. Btw, don't tell him Ken sent you or he may double the price!
icon10.gif

Apr 9, 2005 at 3:33 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
iDealSound(one of our sponsors) has them for $61. You might email Paul and let him know the low price you've found and he might match it. So far I've had nothing but positive dealings with them and they really go out of their way to be sure you're a happy customer. Btw, don't tell him Ken sent you or he may double the price!
icon10.gif

oh then definitely get them from idealsound. While I haven't had any serious problems with buy.com, a lot of people have. The three things I have bought from them came fine, but my karma came with a receipt from amazon.com for a xm radio (which I thought could be a issue if I had a problem with the karma), and they didn't update the shipping info from 'processing' to 'shipped' until two weeks after I received it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back